View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #92
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
well it's actually a good thing I want Dirk hurt, that means he is still good, so if he is hurt Decmeber 18th till December 20th it would be great. That or all the other mavs just all suck that one day would be swell, you got to understand what I am saying I sure you guys love when you play Nash and his team and win, same would go for Kidd coming back and losing
Seriously, just stop. STOP. I am sick of reading your ridiculous posts. I hope Kidd breaks his legs, I hope Dirk gets injured. How freaking juvenile is that?

And it's not a good thing about you wanting Dirk or Jason to be hurt. If you don't like the Mavs and can't stand Jason Kidd or Mark Cuban, THEN STOP FREAKING WATCHING THEM! It's that simple. Quit whining about how Jason bailed on the team, and how you think you like him or you don't like him. Get the f*ck over it already.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote