View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #97
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You are awesome.

I would pay to see you fight her during halftime of a Nets-Mavs game!!

I would like to stand behind you and move your arms in a punching motion towards her face only because it's sorta wrong for a guy to hit a chick...even tho in this case I think God would look the other way! I rest my case.
now why would anyone in there right mind go to a Nets-Mavs game to fight? I've seen them kick people out for cursing, so people fighting would prob get arrested, but your welcome to punch me, I don't care I know who to take a hit, punch, etc. i go to concerts in NJ and go in the pits and some are wild. I've hit my chin hard on rock stairs and needed stitches and never got them and couldn't eat anything for two days besides soup because I couldn't chew. I've had everything and anything happen to me were I should have gone to the docttor or hospital and didn't so I can take a punch
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote