View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 08:44 PM   #99
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
now why would anyone in there right mind go to a Nets-Mavs game to fight? I've seen them kick people out for cursing, so people fighting would prob get arrested, but your welcome to punch me, I don't care I know who to take a hit, punch, etc. i go to concerts in NJ and go in the pits and some are wild. I've hit my chin hard on rock stairs and needed stitches and never got them and couldn't eat anything for two days besides soup because I couldn't chew. I've had everything and anything happen to me were I should have gone to the docttor or hospital and didn't so I can take a punch

I don't want to fight or argue with you. But geez, some of the stuff you say is just dumb.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote