View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #104
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I can not believe someone would ever question if Dirk "cares". The dude cares more, and has tried harder than anyone that's ever come through Dallas. He not only has this city on his shoulders, he's got the weight of an entire country on his back. Questioning if Dirk cares? Please. Dirk cares...that you can be sure of.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."

Last edited by mary; 12-05-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: because people need to chill
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote