View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 02:54 AM   #14
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Omitting the guys that obviously aren't coming here (LeBron, Duncan, Ginobili) there are some really interesting guys on this list: Dwight, DeRozan, Pau Gasol, Biyombo, Lin, Mo Williams... all guys that would be worth bringing in for the right role and the right price.
DeRozan will probably demand a max and I guess he will be changing teams this summer. There is no real reason for him not to, unless Raptors max him out.

Gasol's defense is pretty bad. Might as well keep Zaza. Unless of course Pau comes cheap but I guess he will be chasing that ring.

Biyombo will not see minutes under RC, although I like his defense. He also plays similar role to Powell - no use to have both.

Mo Williams would do fine under RC system. I do think that PG position should come down to Lin or Mo Williams. Everyone else just does not seem to fit.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote