View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 10:04 AM   #25
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

No the 2 mvp trophies wont prove anyone wrong except that idiots picked him to win an award that is becoming increasingly bad. By the argument that him getting there is what made marion better then why doesnt terry get credit for dirks improvement? I mean hell the nash backers make it seem like no one can ever improve on their own so it must mean that jason terry is solely responsible from dirks improvement from the twan year to the last 2. i mean it couldnt have had anything to do with the team just fitting together better and dirk working his ass off to make himself a better player. No that couldnt be it. I mean if that is the case than you could make an argument that maybe boris diaw actually did get better or that shawn marion might have gotten better and not that the all mighty steve nash made them into what they are. Good lord if steve makes everyone around him SOOOOO much better, shouldnt dirk have gone to like 12 and 8 after steve left considering that we all know jet isnt a true pg?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote