View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 10:37 AM   #112
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Yes please! Im a science guy, so i really love facts, you know? Cant wait to read some good explanation why the Big Bang Theory is bullshit and "god" created everything snipping his hands for seven days.

Would also love to read the facts about Moses recieving the 10 commandments. In this story it always annoyed me that he claimed it but was alone on that hill. But maybe i missed it and he had his GoPro with him and videotaped it and there is proof. Ah and virgin Maria is also a big one, cant wait for the facts how she received a child without....u know...

Na sorry, thats too easy. You told its a FACT that god exists. So now please deliver them.

Yeah because "someone" creating the world in seven days, cutting a rip out and creating a female person out of it, receiving a child without human intercourse etc etc etc etc...that makes so much more sense

Taking land from native people and kill them all in the name of god...yes, you are right. I mean im german so i know the history of the church pretty well and how the church was until the late 1800s pretty much involved in every conflict, war etc. In europe, during the crusades etc. Was just lovely stuff happening over almost 2000 years in the name and "believes" of "god"
And then this lovely stuff of ten thousands of child abuse scandals with a systematic cover up, lovely.

Or that lovely missionar going to the Sentinal Islands. People minding their own business for thousands of year, never tried to reach out, never tried to attack or hurt anyone outside of their island...but yet this guy and his organisation thought they have the RIGHT to force their believes onto this people. Knowing they would endanger the entire tribe getting wiped out by an disease they cant handle. Ah remember that interview with Mary Ho from All Nations after the death of this guy? She sais they sent him and that the travel ban was lifted and it was legal for him to go there. They sent him on a tourist visa there because legally he had to apply for a missionars visa that he would never ever had gotten claiming he wanna go to the Sentinal. So this lovely christian woman just lied coldblooded on purpose to millions of viewers. Thats the spirit!

Sorry, thats not proof of anything

If you refuse to argue after stating that you have facts/proof for your claims, then dont start this whole crap in the beginning. Thats just lame.
Sorry man, but like I said, I'm done. I'm not going to entertain this really rude thing you've started. Enjoy your life, but one day your knee will bow and, if you haven't changed your stance here, you certainly won't enjoy what comes after. Not something I want for you (or anyone that thinks like you do), but again, I'm not going to have some rebuttal with someone that has absolutely no interest to do anything but flame a Christian. Good luck and, again, God Bless!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 01-30-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote