Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 11:27 AM   #1042
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I'd only trade for Irving if I was truly desperate. Like say.... If I had RWB making nearly 50m.

Still don't understand why Nets are even entertaining this. I'd love if they just said... no we will pass on that thanks. If you want to go to the Lakers you can suck it up and play this year, if not you can just get fined for not playing... and walk ur happy ass there next year and let Lakers deal with whatever salary hoops they may or may not need to jump through to make it work or even if they want to at that point.

Those 3 jokers took a massive steaming dump on the nets organization(Kyrie, KD, and Harden). I'll make a trade if it gives me real tangible assets, like KD absolutely will. If my reward for dealing with Kyrie's bs is a year of 50m westbrick with Simmons- that's a hard pass.

Nets can't do this. They have to recoup something from their big 3 debacle. The picks they receive from the Lakers could be extremely valuable if Lebron walks to the Cavs after next season.