View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 01:35 PM   #36
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Cousins is going to want if not a max contract, then certainly a near max. He will put up big numbers at least until he gets hurt again, but my main worry is his mental influence on Luka. Cousins has historically be on the wrong side of the refs and hasn't been the most stable NBA player to lead a team into the playoffs. More than anything, I want Luka to be the next Bird, MJ, Lebron but he's got to do it without fighting the league for calls. He's got to do it by earning their respect and developing a relationship with them.
If he wants MAX then we move on to Vucevic. But I think if he wins a ring this year or goes deep into the playoffs, it will make him hungrier then ever. If we can bring him on and create a team around Luka that we know will be playoff team and give them a chance to win, it may be enough to keep him in check.