Thread: Is it just me?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:21 AM   #7
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
It is just you.

Why do you think that Americans are terrorists if they don't agree with you? I am a progressive minded liberal leaning democrat voting person. I disagree with the way this "War on Terror" is being handled. I think things should have stayed focused on the Taliban and Al-Queda in Afghanistan. I think Sadam and Iraq could have waited until we sent Bin Laden straight to hell along with all of his fanatic followers. My father served in Vietnam and is suffering for it healthwise now that he is older, so I respect and admire the troops for what they do, even if I would rather them be hunting the real 9/11 plotters. I question the way things are being handled because that is my duty as an American. So, does that make me a terrorist?
Didn't you get the memo?
Republicans are understandably insecure about the fact that their man has been leading our country off a cliff since 2000, so now they've decided that criticism of their party or the president or our government's actions are a form of terrorism.

Remember the good ol' days when a preemptive strike meant striking before they strike you? As opposed to striking first because maybe one day not too far in the future they might have the capability to build weapons that they could one day use to strike.

Quote:
Right now, I don't know if Iraq can be won.
The Iraq war IS being won. The U.S. is accomplishing everything our government knew could be accomplished when we started this: 1. We have removed Saddam from power, 2) we have killed a lot of civilians, 3) we have increased the threat of terrorism to our country.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote