View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 03:28 PM   #68
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Is there a good big available in FA or the draft that we can snag?

tankathon has us taking some more shooting guard/wing types

a name slotted to go around the same range is EJ Liddell - he's around 6'7" (with shoes), 240, 7'0" wingspan. good shooter putting up big block numbers for a good Ohio St team.
I'd say the ONLY thing we need is a PF/C. If anything, we have TOO many guards and wings.

Guys over 6'8" on contract next season
Powell - 6'11". Great chemistry guy, but VERY limited. Not really consistent enough to be a starter.
Kleber - 6'11". Great chemistry guy who can occasionally take over with 3/D, but inconsistent. Not consistent enough to be a starter.
Bertans - 6'10" but plays SF naturally. Should very rarely play PF and only small ball C.
Boban - 7'3" but unplayable
Chriss - 6'9" and decent on both sides of the ball-- when healthy. Not a starting-caliber player.

Unfortunately, we are going to be operating way over the cap so we aren't going to make moves in free agency. Maybe there's a trade, but the best option would be to draft

Guys worth a look in the draft
Patrick Baldwin - 6'9" shooter and decent rebounder. Limited defense.
Walker Kessler - reminds me of Myles Turner. Limited offensively, but defensive monster. No jumper but tons of shotblocking.
Nikola Jovic - 6'10" Range and smarts. Few physical tools, but Luka doesn't really either and he's effective. A little raw/project-y
Mark Williams - 7'0" decent rebounder/defender who can finish the oop and set screens
Oscar Tshiebwe - 6'9" long and physical. Reminds me of Kevon Looney or Precious Achiuwa

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-28-2022 at 03:30 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote