View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #66
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post

Thats his job. It doesn't matter who I name. I'm not gonna pretend to know the intricate details involved with this but I don't understand why they just wouldn't pry LeBron out of Miami. I mean we beat them twice so it only makes sense.
Way to punt. Fact is, it's incredibly unlikely there's anyone available who will fit those criteria. It's easy to say, "Yeah, let's trade Butler for X and Y" without realizing that Donnie and crew aren't playing a GM video game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777
Stephen Jackson
I'm sorry, have you ever actually watched Stephen Jackson play? Outside of maybe those 6 games against the Mavs in 2007? He certainly does not come anywhere close to fulfilling the criteria listed by SMC. Even if you like him, that wasn't the subject of the conversation.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 01-03-2011 at 02:02 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote