View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #67
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Way to punt. Fact is, it's incredibly unlikely there's anyone available who will fit those criteria. It's easy to say, "Yeah, let's trade Butler for X and Y" without realizing that Donnie and crew aren't playing a GM video game.

I'm sorry, have you ever actually watched Stephen Jackson play? Outside of maybe those 6 games against the Mavs in 2007? He certainly does not come anywhere close to fulfilling the criteria listed by SMC.

This is what you wanted to do and I don't want to be the donkey. If I punted then the ball is in your possession. You got any names or ideas other than the ones we already know such as "he's not available, or he sucks and isn't as good as Butler"? Help me out here, whats the attitude, just shut 'er down and try again next year? I didn't say it was easy or I had the right answer, just simply that it's someones job to fill a void we might have and surely it's possible. There is no guarantee that Roddy will be back this year, or Butler.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote