View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #71
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This is what you wanted to do and I don't want to be the donkey. If I punted then the ball is in your possession. You got any names or ideas other than the ones we already know such as "he's not available, or he sucks and isn't as good as Butler"? Help me out here, whats the attitude, just shut 'er down and try again next year? I didn't say it was easy or I had the right answer, just simply that it's someones job to fill a void we might have and surely it's possible. There is no guarantee that Roddy will be back this year, or Butler.
I have no idea what the first thing you wrote means. None whatsoever. "What I wanted to do"?

As for the rest, no, of course that's not the attitude. The attitude is, first, we see what Butler's timetable is. If it's not a whole-season injury, we are probably better off just waiting on him, unless some as-of-yet unapparent trade option presents itself.

Then, if it is a whole-season injury, we obviously have to look at our options, which unfortunately will almost surely be comprised entirely of players who don't fit the criteria you listed.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote