View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #78
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=LonghornDub;1143141]
Quote:
I have no idea what the first thing you wrote means. None whatsoever. "What I wanted to do"?
Shoot down players that people throw out there as possibilities for replacing Butler

Quote:
As for the rest, no, of course that's not the attitude. The attitude is, first, we see what Butler's timetable is. If it's not a whole-season injury, we are probably better off just waiting on him, unless some as-of-yet unapparent trade option presents itself.

Then, if it is a whole-season injury, we obviously have to look at our options, which unfortunately will almost surely be comprised entirely of players who don't fit the criteria you listed
You keep saying the criteria I listed..it's not that complicated, especially given a)Butlers style of play. b) IF he comes back this year he might not even be what he was before the injury.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote