View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 10:59 AM   #35
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I think it will be tough for Green to get much of an opportunity to develop at the NBA level this season. THJ, DFS, Brown, Frank, Bullock, and Omoruyi are above him in the wing pecking order as far as I'm concerned. It will be tough for him to move into the rotation unless he does something extremely special over the next few weeks.
I was hoping he could develop into a Crowder situation but it is beginning to look more like a Anderson/Cunningham/Ager/Jones/Larkin situation.
People gave me shit when I called him Justin Anderson 2.0, but I'm not sure he is even that. Anderson had a decent second season here and got 14 mpg.

But the good news is that we have so much depth on the wing that they've lessened the need for Green to be something.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-09-2021 at 10:59 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote