View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 01:44 PM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
If I am the Mavericks, I am looking to consolidate several players into one. We have a lot of depth which can be a good thing, but can also confuse the rotations and pecking order. Brunson (due to his contract status), Kleber (due to Omoruyi), Green (wing depth ahead of him), Terry, Burke, Powell, Moses Brown, and/or WCS are all tradeable.
I'd be surprised if Terry is still on the team when the season begins. I feel bad about whatever is going on with him, but you still just can't vanish for large portions of a time when you haven't proven anything yet.

Omoruyi just has that "it" kind of engine you want in an energy role player. He is pretty polished too.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote