Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #2043
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Knox seems like a lock for a solid player at least.
But I have a feeling Porter is going to be healthy and be a beast.
Yeah, there seems to be risk in nearly all of the top 8 picks so I guess I shouldn't be overly conservative. I just hope Porter doesn't turn out to be the Harry Giles of this draft and we are stuck with nothing if we take him.

I see draftnet has us taking Jackson with Doncic slipping to 6 and Porter slipping to 8. Young jumped up to 3.

Knox, Bridges and Carter all have low ceilings but damn they just seem like solid picks. But we are definitely in desperation mode when it comes to acquiring a star so we need to take a chance on some of these guys with much higher ceilings even though they do come with risks.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote