View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 10:31 PM   #1948
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
“I felt like going to the Lakers was a done deal and that we were going to figure it out. I was going to come home,” DeRozan told Yahoo Sports after scoring a game-high 38 points to lead the Bulls to a 121-103 victory at Staples Center. “The business side of things just didn’t work out. A couple of things didn’t align. It didn’t work out. It’s just part of the business, part of the game. My next option was definitely Chicago. So, looking back at it, it worked out well.

Basically Derozen had no interest in coming here is the way I read it. Doesn’t matter if we tried to reach out. He had his mind made up he was going elsewhere.
Which begs to question even with Luka the Mavs aren't a FA destination which is sad because we went through that same shit with Dirk despite him being a top elite talent.

We screw up in the draft's and we can't get top tier FA's

Seems like being aggressive in trades might be the only way to go
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote