View Single Post
Old 03-17-2022, 03:04 PM   #2
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, Donnie has nothing to lose since he was exposed as a terrible GM and fired for it. What strikes me is that he is basically saying if he wasn't made GM for the foreseeable future, then he was going to spill the dirt. Sounds like blackmail to me. Like, he was totally cool with this if he kept his job? And a 10 year contract extension?

Pretty shocking considering how loyal Cuban was to him. We all know Cuban's recent terribleness as an owner, but Donnie is destroying any reputation he had left.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote