View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
I hope this shit show will not hurt the team just as they are becoming relevant again.
I don't imagine it will have any effect on the actual basketball side of things. It is really embarrassing though.

I actually like Mark Cuban a lot better than the other people on this board seem to. I think all things considered, over the last 20 or so years, he's been a better owner than most. He's made his share of mistakes, but I think most of them were understandable in their context.

Shit like this though, and the sexual harassment stuff that came out a few years ago, reveal that things have not been right behind the scenes under his watch. At best, it's merely dysfunctional. At worst, it's toxic. Whatever the case, I really hope the changing of the guard that took place in the offseason with a new front office represents more than just improving the product on the basketball court. I hope it also improves the culture of the entire Mavs organization.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote