View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 12:44 PM   #53
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a matter of being cynical - it's the truth. If you understood the various aspects and methods behind steroid use, you'd realize how easy it is to beat these tests. I knew several football and baseball players back in college who did two or more cycles a year. But none were ever caught, even after being tested. I don't know for sure if he uses them and am not 100% positive he doesn't. But to say that he doesn't and label that as truth is nothing more than an opinion since you don't really know either.

But do I think the media should be making it such a big issue? No. Like I said before, what athletes do to themselves in their own time is none of my business. I object to all these accusations only because I think it takes away from what the man has accomplished. That, and only that, should be the main focus.

EDIT for copy/paste spelling
djb is offline   Reply With Quote