View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 12:57 PM   #56
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

<< it definitely says something about you and fidel that you will assume that someone that has bent over backwards like Lance armstrong has.. never been found to have taken illegal drugs that you will still come out and say that you think he does.
let's say that what it says about a person that would come out and say something like that...well, it doesn't make you look good at all.
>>

Well this snide attack by you shows a lot about YOUR character. Especially since you decided to put a completely new spin on my comments to better fit your agenda. Never mind the fact that I stated repeatedly that I don't know if he does or does not use any kind of drug.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote