View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 07:34 PM   #77
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

<< for the record DJ, i don't have to put words in your mouth. you contradicted yourself on your own.
you must admit that
>>

No contradiction. I never said he did drugs..NEVER. I said I suspect he might be doing it but also said that without proof, EVERYTHING is just mere speculation. The whole point of my argument was that the whole drug issue should not even be an issue at all, because there's no point in saying someone does or does not do drugs when there are no facts present that can back either claim 100%. If you are unable to grasp what I just said, then keep it to yourself. I posted probably a dozen replies that clearly explain my position on this matter and I'm getting tired of having to back up words that are posted clear as day on the previous pages.

Accusing someone of doing drugs and thinking someone might be on something are completely different. One is stated as a fact, and the other is obviously an opinion. It's funny how you fail to understand that.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote