View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 10:22 PM   #9
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I generally do not like this. To me, this is the NBA trying to force legislation though revenue/money. The NBA should worry about basketball. Just like actors should worry about acting. The last thing I want to hear from actor receiving an award ( that's a separate topic ) is when they step up to the mic and go on some rant.
Got to disagree, especially the part about actors worry about acting. No one tells you to worry about whatever job you have to ONLY worry about that job. We can all have causes we believe in. If you have a voice people listen to, why not speak up for what you believe in.