View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 03:43 PM   #10
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Got to disagree, especially the part about actors worry about acting. No one tells you to worry about whatever job you have to ONLY worry about that job. We can all have causes we believe in. If you have a voice people listen to, why not speak up for what you believe in.
Yes, I agree 100% with you on that ... with the exception that it is done at the correct time. For example, and I'm taking this to the extreme, if every single actor that receives an award comes up to the podium and spends the first 30 seconds of their speech talking about their cause, it becomes a beat down. That is not the time/place. I want to hear them thank their friends, family and fans while shedding a few tears. If Angelina Jolie wants to be the ambassador for UNHCR, I applaud that and have a deep respect that she uses her time, money, and position to help.

Last edited by MavzMan; 07-26-2016 at 03:44 PM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote