View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 11:38 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dal/Port Would you do it? Would Portland?

Quote:
Nick has a team option that Portland likely won't exercise unless they trade him.
Where did you read this? I looked at the realgm and insidehoops salary pages and it doesn't show him having the team option. I'm not questioning you but would like to know what salary page your using. Thanks.

Portland would be an ideal place to shop Finley. They'll pay (or overpay if you will), and they need a professional on and off the court. But they already have 2/3 guys in Patterson, Anderson, Outlaw, Krhypapa. Would they really want to add Finley AND Daniels? I think Dallas would have to take back either Patteron or Anderson instead of NVE.