View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 01:14 AM   #15
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dal/Port Would you do it? Would Portland?

Miles, either is great. Finley is obviously past his prime and needs to see some pasture. Portland, Knicks, and possibly Golden State(although most of there guys are young and they finally started winning) all are great trading partners for us. Each of these teams have some bloated contracts that they would love to get rid of, similar to ourselves. Theo is a perfect match for us, a great 4/5 guy with a huge contract that we can easily trade for with a variety of offers. Also guys like Patterson, or some of there rooks, can be had. They will have a new coach I guess and have a lot of money tied up in a variety of players, same as the Knicks.

If we can get out of Fin's contract, that will be as impressive as trading Juwan away. Fin is basically coming into the time for him to be 7th or 8th player off of our bench. I don't want to trade Marquis unless we get back some youth also.

I think if you feel that Finley isn't getting loyalty from the Mavs, just look at his salary he signed in what, 2001. 3 years at 50 mil. is redicules for any player. He's up there with Allen Houston bad. Shaq and KG are at these numbers. My loyalty stands with the mavs, no matter what player is out there, we have given Finley many years of support. He has his contract, send him on his way.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote