View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 01:44 PM   #20
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all
Default RE: Dal/Port Would you do it? Would Portland?

Wow.... all the trades mentioned in this topic are simply HORRIBLE. I don't see how dumping Fin's contract and getting nothing back in return is a positive? First of all you don't trade away the team leader (especially for nothing). Secondly, Fin is still productive and I expect him to have a great season next year coming off of the surgery. Not to mention the fact you're just asking to kill the team chemistry by trading him away.

Now on "dumping" Daniels contract? You've got to be kidding me...seriously do you have any idea what you’re talking about? Daniels is making about the MLE for the next 5 years and that’s a great contract for the Mavs to have. 1.) He's young and has the chance to be something great, he's shown a lot of flashes (last years playoffs…enough said). Not to mention the fact that he will be MUCH more productive next year after having a whole off-season with AJ and not being bothered by the injury bug (hopefully) anymore.

Trade away a team leader and starter for nothing.... makes sense, right.
"Dump" your future away.... makes even more sense, wow.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote