View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 06:47 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dal/Port Would you do it? Would Portland?

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
And I like Quis, I root for him, but in the end, I just don't believe in him like I do Devin and Josh. I worry, I really do, I wonder why Devin was a lottery pick, Josh a 1st rounder, yet Marquis was undrafted. I believe in pedigrees and maybe that is my problem.
So far, in their respective NBA careers, Marquis Daniels has impressed me quite a bit more than Devin Harris. Sorry, but that's the truth. Marquis Daniels' rookie season > Devin Harris' rookie season. Sure, there are several reasons for this, but the fact is, Marquis played great as a rookie and was racked this year by injuries, and the coaching change. Devin shows tremendous promise, but I think you could say the same for Marquis.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote