View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, my turn!

That was an ugly first half. Really ugly. I half wanted to just turn it off at halftime.

For the Clippers: I can't stand Billups. He's a chucker, as demonstrated last night, he flops all over the place to draw fouls, and he's not actually clutch. If that's how he's going to play, he's going to hurt the Clippers. He doesn't need to take more shots than both Blake and CP3 on a nightly basis.

Also, I miss Caron. Already. If it wasn't for him, I would be over 100% on board with the front office's plan for the Mavericks. Still, with Butler, I still wonder if we couldn't have resigned both him and Chandler and been in a position to win the next two championships. If so, who cares if we have to wait a couple of years for contracts to expire before we can be competitive again? I trust the FO and I'm okay with what they've done, but it's interesting to think about that scenario.

Need moar Blake dunkz.

Warriors: Ellis just doesn't get it. 15 points on 19 shots. 8 assists, but 4 turnovers. I still think he could be really effective in the right system, but it'd have to be a really good fit. Not the Mavericks, that's for sure...we don't need yet another tweener.

How good would Andres Biendrins look starting for the Mavericks? FT shooting be damned, I'd kill to have someone like that starting.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote