View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 11:45 PM   #165
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Carlisle on benching Zaza: Im not going to discuss to the press how I talk to players. Thats none of your business...

I love Zaza and want him here (for the right price and a backup), but his flaws are starting to show. Hes been overplayed.
They are more apparent when Parsons is in the lineup as it's been pointed out. The starting lineup hasn't been too great since Parsons got healthy and Felton went to the bench. I'd like to at least get a look at Mejri or Lee starting and Zaza coming off bench with Felton. If nothing else just to take a look, I mean anything to stop these early game funks.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote