View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 04:18 PM   #24
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:New polls out, Bush slip sliding away

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Quote:
....which has not been shown to support al Queda, to supply al Queda or to give refuge to al Queda, should require invasion and regime change.

There is absolutely NO linkage between al Queda and Hussein, and therefore the justification of the Iraq War as an appendage of the War on Terrorism is fraudulent.
These are incorrect, not to mention wholly implausible.

And if one requires 100%-incontroveritble proof of red-handed collaboartion before a nation moves to defend itself, then one could be sifting through the ruins of BoA Plaza before one has a chance to react.

It shouldn't take that to justify a nation's defending itself.
Not incorrect, and I'd love to see any factual contradiction you can provide.

america should o everything to protect itself from those that are attacking it. Iraq does not fall within this definition as they had no weapons which could threaten America nor the means of delivering those weapons if they did come about getting them. They were in no way connected with 9/11.

I invite you to prove me wrong on that statement.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote