View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 10:31 AM   #14
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

He's played a dozen games. He has probably played the least amount of full speed basketball of everyone on the roster outside of McGee. Outside of Durant next year there is basically just Barnes, Batum, Parsons, and Deng at the 3 and I don't even want to include Barnes since he is a RFA and an extreme longshot for anybody. I also don't know why people think he doesn't fit in. We have a team full of guys who can shoot(at least they could before this year ugh) and pass and are fairly versatile, that's pretty much exactly what he is. Last year we had him stand in a corner so Monta and Rondo could take turns handling the ball and he found a way to be productive in his few moments as a ball handler. This year he is coming off a significant injury and from what I've seen he looks aggressive and isn't settling for a ton of 3's so I don't know why he is getting so much negativity. He's shooting less 3's and going inside more than he did last year so far in his limited minutes. He isn't finishing as well as we want but I'd be much more worried if he was just jacking up shots on the perimeter and not trying to get inside the defense. And as far as his own defense he looks like he is giving more space than last year. Probably not trusting his ability to move laterally with his injury, which isn't shocking.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 11-30-2015 at 10:32 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote