View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 12:28 AM   #23
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I dont see where else he goes from here meaning theres no reason to resign him. He'll float around what hes always done in Houston but he probably doesnt take a huge step above that production.

It was a move that needed to be made (overpaying for him) at the time, but I was always skeptical of his play. I hate his jumpshot, but I like his ability to get in the lane. But he's had trouble finishing around the rim his entire career. And defense is average.

Seems like a great team guy, but he inflates himself to what he really is as a ballplayer.

EDIT: Im basing my no reason to resign him if he wants more than he's already getting in his next contract.

Last edited by Melonhead; 12-01-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote