View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

But don't you understand the value of having a debate over specific things? Danilo Gallinari is a young newcomer to the NBA who has a lot of hype. He has played in the first few games of the season. I, as a member of this website since 2002 have been impressed by his play and started a thread considering the prospect of Gallinari someday over taking Dirk as the greatest player to ever come from Europe.

And this thread is deemed unworthy and lumped into the "General NBA watching thread." If you are not interested in the thread, don't post in it. But the micro-managing that goes on is detrimental to the community here.

Pointing out the fact that- that is ridiculous- is not whining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I so wanted to merge this with Hitman's thread, but the whine fest that would have ensued would not have been worth it. It would have been funny though.

We merge threads all the time. There's nothing wrong with directing the flow of posting. Without that, you get what DB.com has, an unreadable forum.

His original post had nothing of any substance. If it had included an article worth discussing I would have left it.

You don't agree that's fine, it's not a huge issue.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote