View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

And your specific, logical point was what?

That a poster who has belonged to the site for 7 years should not start be allowed to start a thread in the General NBA section comparing Dirk to Danillo Gallinari, a tall sweet shooting Euro who has lit it up in the first few games of the season?

Again, I am not asking that you agree with me that he is going to be great. Or even good. Or anything.

I am asking why I, a member of this site for 7 years, can not start a thread about an interesting topic of conversation that involves the Mavs and the NBA and the world without having it moved to the "General NBA" thread.

What was your specific, logical point again?

"Starting a new thread bumps another thread to the second page, where it will likely never be viewed again."

So, you were concerned about the fact that the 'Rashard Lewis getting suspended in the offseason' and the 'Rockets and Wolves getting fined in the offeason' stories would be bumped off the main page.

Brilliant point.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com

Last edited by Hitman; 11-01-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote