View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I guess I don't understand what you're upset about. Go have your "debate" in the thread it was moved to.

As I said to Murph, we do merge threads relatively often around here. If you want a free environment where you're free to post whatever you want whereever you want, DallasBasketball.com says "hi".

If you would like a more organized and moderated site that is possible to navigate, then this site is for you, as long as you're willing to every once in a while have your feelings hurt when you disagree with a decision to move/merge/delete a thread.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if we caved every time someone complained about something, we might as well just leave the board open and unmoderated.

The forum is absolutely stagnant in the Mavs section.. and here you are pulling out your mod penis and pissing on a thread because...? This forum is absolutely BEGGING for content and begging for discussion in the Mavs section. The fact that you cannot see that throws up a red flag as to your competency to moderate a forum.

This forum is easy to navigate because so very little is being said the Mavs forum. So congrats. You've got your wish. Let's have one thread for the entire season..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote