View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #24
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
the problem with the board of late has been too many "general blah blah discussion" threads. You can't discuss anything in there, cause another discussion within the same thread bumps the related posts to previous pages. How can that be better than bumping an old, tired thread off the first page of a forum? It makes more sense to keep separate discussions in their own threads (isn't that what a thread is?) and let them die natural deaths when nobody posts in them than to put them all into a single thread in which it becomes impossible to track all the posts on any given subject.
I completely agree with this... I for one would like to have more specific topics of discussion.. where yeah I can bring up something in the general thread, it may be over looked if another conversation is going on in the thread at the time. It shouldnt have to have an article in the thread for it to be thread worthy.. all it should be is discussion worthy for it to be thread worthy.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote