View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #1336
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The fact that the first three rounds don't snake should offset Nike's concerns about the situation not being fair to the teams that didn't do as well last season.

If U2 wants, he can have the very first pick in the first four rounds of our draft. (although the first three rounds will obviously be much, much thinner than your typical first three rounds of a draft).
True true. I guess we need to establish the order after Rd. 3.
Points For or W-L. I know W-L would result in a better instance for me haha, but I think the majority was starting to favor PF...which is cool by me!

But was what I was saying correct? The keepers are selected and then placed on the respective teams as the first 3 picks...but there is a chance that people only select 1-2 guys instead of 3 and then they'll get to make a selection out of what is available. That shouldn't be a problem with ESPN should it? I don't think it would be one.

If that's true, is that information not released until the beginning of the draft? Like you know what YOUR intentions are, but it's unknown for the field until we're rolling who really is out there. It would seem silly NOT to protect/keep any of your guys, you'd at least want to keep 2.