View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 06:44 PM   #123
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Doc is saying "F you" to all DM posters with this. He expects us to believe a story so full of holes that it wouldn't have a chance of floating on water. Then he cops this attitude of not caring what we believe (which by the way makes his story EVEN LESS believable.)

If Doc wanted to come back and apologize I would have been cool with it. I liked Doc while he was here and like many people developed a friendship with him. Coming back with this bullshit story and this contemptuous attitude means to me that all his bridges here have been burned. Goodbye to bad trash.