View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 01:07 AM   #143
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if it even matters because anyway you cut it there is a potential problem. Either Doc was making all this up or he allowed all of us to be part of an "experiment" without our consent. But here we go. I was perusing the Baylor site to look and see if the IRB protocols were posted for the public (I couldn't find them), and I came across a faculty member in Sociology who in fact studies the similarities and differences between virtual and real communities. She's published a paper or two on the subject and they offer both a Masters and Ph.D. in Sociology. So, I guess it is possible.... but who knows. Anyway, for what its worth.