View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #82
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

This is more of a republican leaned site than anything else but i do like to keep with there polls also and i feel they are pretty good on polling.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

CO, Obama up 4. Republicans have put alot of pressure on republican officials in co about drilling and it has been some stink about this. The CO reps do not or did not want this at all. As far as why CO is turning some, i am not sure unless it is just they are sick ofthis adm. That is very close and yes concern for the reps here.

VA, Obama up 1. Pretty much a red state and again a close call for the reps here.

MO, very important state here i feel and McCain is up by 2 1/2 points. This is one the dems should really go try to get as i feel it is key. I agree wm, if one party sweeps OH, FL, then the other party has alot to make up but as we see, Obama can make it up and McCain can't. I am with you on McCain needs Oh and Fl and he very well can win them both and this does put pressure on the dems.

They have Obama up in MI and up 1 in Oh but we also saw today McCain up 10 in Oh. When both pick the vp's, then it is going to be money spent like never before in an election with the pres and vp's barnstorming all over these states and money with ads like never before. I think the vp pick is very important for both and a wrong pick could hurt. I said they will ask why on Roms when McCain and him doesn't get along but a Hillary pick, they will ask the same thing but i feel both will take the heat and go with the two strongest and those two are them and now Roms helps McCain in Mich, Ind, Oh, Pa, Sd, Nh. Hillary helps with alot of those same states and she also brings in FL and Ark. She has a huge base. Bayh, he is good but i am not sure how many states he will turn blue but he is a good pick.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote