View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #602
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
If you don't think you would ever play Maclin, then go for it. At least it will give you the peace of mind of having a second defense, in a league where folks are stockpiling them. Have you checked all your bye-week situations?
Indeed--this trade would actually help my bye week situation a bit. About half my players are on bye week 7, and Maclin is one of them. A strange oddity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I usually only need two receivers, because I have Jamaal Charles, Trent Richardson, and Demarco Murray at RB (as well as Leshoure). [By the way, is Murray going to get back on track?]

Here's a question back to you two. I am thinking of flipping Megatron for Roddy White. Thoughts?
Hope so about Murray, and beyond FF reasons. IMO the Cowboys refusal (or failure?) to establish a consistent run game for years has cost them dearly.

I wouldn't have thought of trading Megatron for White before the season, but honestly, I think i'd probably do it. Megatron is a better WR, but White plays in a better offense with a better QB. The Falcons aren't going to have many games where they cant get the ball downfield consistently, but the Lions damn well might.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote