View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:59 AM   #71
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
Yeah....doesn't really matter for me. All that garbage he was spitting out during the lockout was the icing on the cake of his career of stabbing everyone but the Lakers in the back. He's like Lamar Odom. LA does something to these guy's heads to where they refuse to play well anywhere else.

Back to the lockout, dude said a lot of garbage that really got under my skin. I realize he represented the players and was just doing his job, but there are a lot of low end players who don't make much after taxes and had to scrape by while multi-millionaire Derek Fisher was fighting over 2%.
That 2% matters to all of the guys who were "struggling to get by". Please, they can get a loan for the summer with the salaries they make.