View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 12:44 PM   #1339
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Not sure what his flirting with a woman at a club has to do with whether he's "serious about improving."

Tony Parker married Eva Longoria and released a chart-topping rap album in France. He turned out to be a pretty decent player.
Nothing really. I don't think this is anything more than tmz talk really, but we are talking about it. Parsons isn't parker and he isn't odom.

But distractions are distractions. Some handle them better than others. Therefore I hope these distractions do not distract him from improving as much as we have invested in him.

There is talk of him bring the face of the franchise once the dirkster hangs it up. Them be some big shoes to fill fella, and they won't get filled by prancing around with a bunch of bimbos, but in the gym, eating right and getting plenty of sleep. Iow one guy ( dirk goes home and sleeps at his moms house ) the other guy is publicly doing something with a kardashian.

I know they are different but I also know which one I would rather invest 16 million per year in.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote