View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 01:04 PM   #1341
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I would bet that most NBA players are playing with (lady) "distractions" for much of their careers. Dirk himself had a ridiculous case of being conned by a woman and he still played great.

Now if your point is particular to that media attention seeking family, ok. But distractions in their private lives is nothing new for NBA players/professional athletes.
Let's just give the guy some time. Everyone handles the media, fame, and money in different ways. Just because he enjoys himself in a public way doesn't mean he's the wrong guy moving forward. As long as he takes care of his business in the off season and is the solid teammate he has the rep of being, I see nothing wrong with a little P. Diddy swag to his off the court life. Change is coming in 3 years to Dallas whether we like it or not.

Initially I thought we were just poking fun, but I think there are some posters genuinely concerned. I kinda of get this, especially because he has come off somewhat cocky in the last few months, but its quite premature to start worrying at all.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 07-29-2014 at 01:05 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote