View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #12
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Lev_20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

1Ki 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I stand with the Bible. I stand with God - the creator, and his son Jesus Christ who is my King.

I could care less how you think of me.

I don't hate any man as it is not my place to judge. That does not make being gay any less of an abomination.

We are all sinners though so hate the sin, but love the sinner. Pray for him to change.
And if he doesn't change you believe he will spend eternity in hellfire? Wow. Really showing the love their man. If that is how you show your love, then please don't love me.

And do you stand by these verses:

But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 5:32

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
Tim 2:12
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote