View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #39
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
If Broussard refuses to associate with homosexuals, refuses to treat them with respect and courtesy, then he's a bigot. But answering a question honestly doesn't necessarily make him one.

exactly - why I didn't agree with original thread post. Not a bigot and I thought Chris B answered it well and subsequent comments by him also indicate there is not any bigotry in his statement or his conduct for anyone who is gay.

I had a step-brother who was gay and died of aids in 1984, a close relative who is gay, some friends who are gay, a fellow church member who is gay, a few co-workers who are gay. Friendly to all of them - and I pray for them.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote