View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 03:53 PM   #13
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:Good Charlotte?, for Jamison it would be

Quote:
But before anyone even thinks about moving Jamison, Walker needs to be sent packing!
--Totally agree, I was just responding to the scenario posed by Marc Stein at ESPN.

To tell the truth, it's going to be a very interesting summer...and I'm afraid that a lot of quick decisions are going to have to be made on the fly...a lot of factors are going to come into play....we've got the draft, the expansion draft, Kobe's situation in Court, opt outs by a number of players, and on and on and on...those who can respond most creatively to fluid situations will be poise to reap some real benefits. TO me, the Mavs front office seems to do very well in those situations. That's a plus for our team.

I have no overriding desire to move Jamison at all. I've always liked the fact that he brings us that inside junkball game that's so different from our outside shooters.